Wed, 01 Feb|
LIFE DRAWING WITH HOP - DEANSGATE - WED1FEB
Time & Location
01 Feb, 19:00 – 20:30
CityCo, Top Floor, Lloyds House, 18-22 Lloyd St, Manchester M2 5WA, UK
About the event
For experienced & novice artists alike, this relaxed arty social is a chance to use your chosen medium to capture the ultimate subject: an actual human person.
Wine in one hand, charcoal in the other, slip away into this creative, mindful and utterly relaxing experience.
- Art Materials: Drawing Boards, pencils, charcoal, paper (recycled) and LOTS MORE are provided, however feel free to bring the materials you like to work with.
- Professional Nude Model, there will be many timed dynamic poses for us to draw from, ranging from 1min-15mins.
- Guidence, You will be guided through some creative drawing techniques on the first few poses. After this warm up, you'll be ready to explore your own artistic flare.
- Interlude Snackage, an indulgent cheese board (with a vegan option) is prepared and ready for you snack upon during the interlude.
- Jazzy Jazz Playlist, A carefully curated and chilled out playlist perfect for the after work unwind.
There is a reasonably priced small bar! This will be limited to wine & beer. Water is free and available in abundence, as water should be.
Who is HOP?
HOP - House Of Payne. Feel good prints that brighten your home!
Your Life drawing founder/host (Lisa Payne) is also a print designer.
Disability access is available through 18 Lloyd Street entrance, where we do have lift access, however not all wheelchairs fit in the lift. There is a mobile wheelchair ramp and folding wheelchair to assist. We also have an accessible toilet on the top floor. Please let us know in advance so we can make sure we are at hand.
You probably think you can't draw however, there are no rules to drawing! Whether its a stick person, an abstract or a perfectly proportioned literal piece. That's all OK. Be brave!
We can't offer any exchanges of refunds if the event is going ahead on the date originally planned. You can however sell your tickets on to someone else.
If you wish to reschedule your session, please get in touch with us at least 3 days (72 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) being suspended.
Sometime I will take photos during the event, these photos then may be used on social media, if you prefer not to appear in these please drop us a email.
+£0.39 service fee
+£0.39 service fee0