Tue, 17 Jan|
Levenshulme Old Library
LIFE DRAWING WITH HOP - LEVENSHULME - TUE17JAN
A relaxing arty social
Time & Location
17 Jan, 19:00 – 21:00
Levenshulme Old Library, Cromwell Grove, Levenshulme, Manchester M19 3QE, UK
About the event
Levenshulme Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the Month!
For experienced & novice artists alike, this relaxed arty social is a chance to use your chosen medium to capture the ultimate subject: an actual human person.
Wine in one hand, charcoal in the other, slip away into this creative, mindful and utterly relaxing experience.
Filming - Tues 17th Jan ONLY
There will be a small film crew of 3 people at this session, exciting! Katerina one of our regular most loved models has been approached to be part of a new series called 'Hustlers', its about people making money in uniques ways. If anyone doesn't want to themselves or there work to be filmed please drop me a email (email@example.com)or let me know at the beginning of the session.
- Art Materials: Drawing Boards, pencils, charcoal, paper (recycled) and LOTS MORE are provided, however feel free to bring the materials you like to work with.
- Professional Nude Model, there will be many timed dynamic poses for us to draw from, ranging from 1min-15mins.
- Guidence, You will be guided through some creative drawing techniques on the first few poses. After this warm up, you'll be ready to explore your own artistic flare.
- Interlude Snackage, an indulgent cheese board (with a vegan option) is prepared and ready for you snack upon during the interlude.
- Jazzy Jazz Playlist, A carefully curated and chilled out playlist perfect for the after work unwind.
This is a BYOB event, Bring your Own Booze or Juice or whatever you choose. Who doesn't love a BYOB?
Who is HOP?
HOP - House Of Payne. Feel good prints that brighten your home!
Your Life drawing founder/host (Lisa Payne) is also a print designer.
Ground floor space, there are some steps into the building but there is a ramp option, therefore wheelchair friendly.
You probably think you can't draw however, there are no rules to drawing! Whether its a stick person, an abstract or a perfectly proportioned literal piece. That's all OK. Be brave!
We can't offer any exchanges of refunds if the event is going ahead on the date originally planned. You can however sell your tickets on to someone else.
If you wish to reschedule your session, please get in touch with us at least 3 days (72 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket(s) being suspended.
Sometime I will take photos during the event, these photos then may be used on social media, if you prefer not to appear in these please drop us a email.
+£0.36 service fee
+£0.36 service fee